[NABS-L] Reminder-- October Membership Call Sunday October 27 at 8 PM EST

Nina Marranca ninam0814 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 17:01:46 UTC 2019

Hey, students!

                As the weather gets colder and the study sessions get longer, we invite you to set aside an hour and join us for our October membership call happening tomorrow October 27 at 8 PM EST. Do you have questions about joining clubs or societies? Are you a campus leader with helpful tips for other blind students? Do you want to get more involved on campus but don’t know where to start?

                We will be covering all of these questions and more at tomorrow’s call. Hear from awesome panelists, share your own tips, and ask questions about everything related to campus life!

                To join, call: (712) 770-5197,,265669#

                We can’t wait to talk with you!

Best,

Nina Marranca

Moderator | National Association of Blind Students Mailing List

Co-chair | Communications Committee

Ninam0814 at gmail.com