[NABS-L] Please read if you haven't yet updated to iOs 13

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Mon Sep 23 15:06:02 UTC 2019

I misspoke in my email; please forgive me, I hadn't had coffee.
My point was that no one should be using it because they're beholden to
an organization, which I said a second time in the second paragraph. Use
what works for you. If that's KNFB, great. IF that's another app, you
shouldn't be shamed for using that app.