[NABS-L] [nabs-l] accessibility of anatomy courses

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 20:01:59 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,
I am currently taking an Anatomy and Physiology course, and I'm wondering if anyone has used strategies to make a course so based on diagrams more accessible? I've spoken to the professor and the disability resource center, and essentially right now, the thought process is to use models when they are available and tactile diagrams when they are not. My only issue is that, when using models in the lab, it doesn't give me much material to be able to study.
Also, for those who used tactile diagrams, who was responsible for creating them? I would think it would be the lab assistant/reader I have for this course.
Thanks for your help.
Danielle
Sent from my iPhone