[NABS-L] NABS virtual events, week of April 26

Mausam Mehta mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 02:32:32 UTC 2020

Hey NABSters!
We are about to start another week in Quarantine, and that means a brand new week of our virtual NABS events, to keep our spirits up and spend some quality time with each other doing super fun things!
Here is a quick overview of all of the happenings this week.
Tuesday, April 28: accessible fitness and yoga. Join us at 8 PM Eastern to stretch your body and your mind.
Wednesday, April 29: NABS soundboard. At 8 PM Eastern, come and talk to us about your accessibility concerns, questions about online classes, or anything that’s on your mind. We are here to listen and will try to help in any way we can.
Thursday, April 30: NABS book club, week three! Join us at 8 PM Eastern to have an engaging discussion about The awesome book of the week. This week, it is The Glass Castle, by Jeannette Walls. Didn’t have time to read the book, or didn’t find the book to your taste? No worries, you can still feel free to participate in the discussion.
Saturday, May 2: NABS chill zone! We have trivia, games, and all kinds of other exciting activities. Come join the fun at 8 PM Eastern.

To participate in any or all of our events, Click
https://zoom.us/j/6143070858
Or dial
+1 (646) 876-9923,,,6143070858#
At the designated time.
We hope you’ll join us!
Best,
Mausam

Mausam Mehta
Co-chair | Legislative and Self-Advocacy Committee
Secretary | National Association of blind students
A proud division of the National Federation of the blind
mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com

www.nabslink.org