[NABS-L] Attention! December fundraising meeting reminder

Hunter Kuester hunterkuester2 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 20:00:37 UTC 2020

 Happy holidays and NABS fam,
 We hope you are gearing up for the end of the semester and celebrate the
holidays as recorder 2020. Just a friendly reminder on behalf of the NABS
fundraising committee  that our next committee meeting will be next Sunday
at 9 PM eastern 6 PM Pacific.  We would love to feel your energy as we get
closer to our upcoming fundraisers. Hope to see you all there next week!

 Keep it classy,
Hunter Kuester
--
Hunter Kuester, Travel Assistant
Blindness: Learning In New Dimensions, (BLIND) Inc.
hunterkuester2 at gmail.com
LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!