[NABS-L] Accessibility of MyMathLab

Naim Abu-ElHawa nmabuelhawa at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 22:16:44 UTC 2020

Hi. Interesting to hear that, my experience was quite different. I use jaws
and I worked on it in the spring semester of 2020. I had to buy the $60
access, I think that was the price. I was taking a statistics course, so it
was not inaccessible but the concepts were heavy. Many thanks and much
respect.
Sincerely,
Naim