[NABS-L] Holiday Raffle & movie night

Rosario, Isabel M. rosarioi4 at southernct.edu
Fri Dec 11 21:27:03 UTC 2020

Hey everyone! Hope you all are doing well and that your semester is wrapping up nicely! The Connecticut Association of Blind Students Is celebrating this holiday season by having a raffle. The prize is an   accessible game basket! The games include: braille Uno, regular braille playing cards, an accessible connect four, a raised  dominos set, and a beeping frisbee! The value of the basket is $70. If you’re interested in getting an entry for a chance to win please reach out to me at: rosarioi4 at southernct.edu

One ticket will get you an entry into the raffle, the more entries you have the more chances you have to win! Tickets are only a dollar! The winner of the basket will be announced on our next membership call on Monday, December 21 at 7 PM. Once the winner is announced we will be showing a Christmas movie that is not yet determined! Even if you don't want to enter the raffle and would like to join us please feel free to reach out to me for the call in information!

Best regards,
Isabel Rosario
President| Connecticut Association of Blind Students
Secretary| Connecticut Association of Guide Dog Users
www.nfbct.org<http://www.nfbct.org>
Direct Phone: 203-993-3045