[NABS-L] NABS Officers Standpoint

leena.salim at gmail.com leena.salim at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 06:37:59 UTC 2020

I am concerned about this too. I can verify the claim about the assistant shop instructor at LCB who is also bigoted toward races and religions different from his own. I cannot say much more here about my personal story, but I hope action is taken because this has to stop. I have seen far too many posts by young people who have been taken advantage of which is sick!