[NABS-L] Final Reminder: Membership Call Discussing Consent in the Eras of Me, Too and COVID-19

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 00:00:00 UTC 2020

Hello NABS friends!
Dropping in with a final reminder to attend the NABS December membership
call, where we will have a mature, enriching, and engaging discussion about
consent in the eras of “Me, Too” and COVID-19.
If you’re interested in participating, we’ll be meeting on Sunday, December
27 at 9:00 PM EST using the following Zoom information:
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)
We cannot wait to learn alongside many of our members from special guests,
Mary and Laura, who have generously agreed to share their time and
experiences with us regarding consent, sexuality, sex positivity, and
blindness positivity.
Please note that, while the concept of consent is central to our
discussion, this call will not serve as the open forum regarding the
Marching Together movement previously referenced by President Trisha
Kulkarni. More on that event is coming in the new year.
If you have any specific recommendations, we invite you to reach out to
Trisha directly at nabs.president at gmail.com.
Hope to hear your voice on tomorrow evening’s call!
Best,
Elizabeth
--
Elizabeth Rouse