[NABS-L] Saying Goodbye and Waving Hello: December NABS Notes are Live!

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 19:00:00 UTC 2020

Hey, NABSters!
Whether you’re ringing in the new year with some friends or you’re calling
it an early night and snuggling with your cat to celebrate 2021, we want
you to know we’re grateful to have spent another year with our NABS family.
We hope that you’ll find the time to recap 2020 and look ahead to 2021 with
the December edition of NABS Notes, which are linked below and attached for
your convenience.
https://nabslink.org/content/nabs-notes-december-2020
As always, if you have questions about how to get involved with our
committees or  any of the enclosed material, we invite you to reach out to
a member of the NABS Board to get more information.
We cannot wait to see all that we can accomplish together in 2021; here’s
to the successes of the past and the possibilities of the future.
Happy almost New Year!
Elizabeth
--
Elizabeth Rouse