[NABS-L] Introducing The Blind Advocate Network Facebook Group! | The Blind Advocate Network

Armando Vias avias at theblindadvocate.net
Tue Feb 18 09:48:59 UTC 2020

I meant to say pressing the agree button in the previous email. Sorry about that. Also, if you want to be a moderator of this group, please let me know.

—
Armando Vias
Owner of The Blind Advocate Network
Website: https://theblindadvocate.net
Main Phone Number: 404-301-4567
Direct Line: 404-301-4503
Email: avias at theblindadvocate.net
Like my page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theblindadvocatenetwork
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/theblndadvn
“Getting advocacy results for the blind.”