[NABS-L] NABS Now Podcast Planning Call Happening Wed March 4 at 9 PM EST

Nina Marranca ninam0814 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 00:51:50 UTC 2020

Hey, students!
This is a friendly reminder that our next NABS Now Podcast planning call is happening on Wed March 4 at 9 PM EST. We want a variety of ideas and input. Now is the time to become involved with this thriving new initiative.
To join, call: (712) 770-5197,,265669#
Can't wait to chat with you all next week!
Best,
Nina‬

Nina Marranca
Chair | Outreach Committee
Secretary Treasurer | New York Association of Blind Students
Moderator | National Association of Blind Students Mailing List