[NABS-L] NJ Commission For The Blind

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Thu Jan 2 01:16:28 UTC 2020

Aloha Haoran,

I want to point out to you that, unless something changed very recently, there is no rule that you cannot have cases open in both states. It is possible for you to open a case in New Jersey without giving up the VR case in your existing state.

As someone who has been burned by a few VR agencies, I would encourage you to be very careful about letting go of any opportunity to get the things you need, meaning don't give up the opportunity to get things from your home state.

Hope that helps,

Justin

Justin Mark Hideaki Salisbury
he/him/his

Board Member | National Association of Blind Students
   A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
(808) 797-8606
president at alumni.ecu.edu | www.nabslink.org