[NABS-L] Join Us Right Now for a Call on All Things Washington Seminar!

trishak.nfb at gmail.com trishak.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 00:56:42 UTC 2020

Dear Students,

Be sure to join our call at 8:00pm EST. for a run down of all things
Washington Seminar. We will be joined by President Riccobono and John Pare
from the national office to hear all about our efforts on Capital Hill.
Whether you are traveling to Washington D.C. in February or not, you will
not want to miss it!

Call: 712-770-5197,,265669#

Talk to you soon!

Best,

Trisha Kulkarni

She/her/hers

Board Member | National Association of Blind Students

A Proud Division of the National Federation of the Blind

Trishak.nfb at gmail.com <mailto:Trishak.nfb at gmail.com>

www.nabslink.org