[NABS-L] Applications for both scholarships and College

Adriana Sky Mendez adri.banosmendez at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 15:12:36 UTC 2020

  Hello all!
Hope all is well! I wanted to ask you about scholarship applications as well as FAFSA, and college applications.
  I am currently in my second seme/ter of my junior year in high school, but I am a person wh likes to have her facts straight, and back up plans prepared for my future. My question is:
How soon do you consider I should begin College, and scholarship applications? Should I start first semester of senior year, or second? Or would it be advisable to start as soon as possible?
  Also, what information does FAFSA require? I appreciate everyone’s time! Have a great one!

Thank you,
Adriana Banos-Mendez