[NABS-L] Transformation to Competitive Employment Act

Mikayla Gephart mikgephart at icloud.com
Thu Jan 30 02:24:08 UTC 2020

Hi all,

     I will be delivering a speech on the Transformation to Competitive Employment Act in my Political Science class. We had to choose a law or policy to advocate for in our speech. I need to provide reasons and evidence for why this bill needs to be passed, and have found some great info on the Nfb website. However, I would like to have some material from non-nab sources. If anyone has recommendations of good sources, I would really appreciate it. I am also considering writing an article for my school newspaper. Thanks for any help.

Best,
Mikayla