[NABS-L] Announcing NABS’ Got Talent: Submit Your Recordings by July 10

Kenia Flores-Student kenia.flores at furman.edu
Tue Jul 7 00:10:25 UTC 2020

Hello students!!

T-8 days until the start of our 2020 convention! To gear up for the fun to come, we are so excited to introduce a contest for this week. Announcing our first ever… NABS Got Talent!

We know our members are quite talented in a variety of different ways, and we want the opportunity to showcase this diversity during convention. We ask that people submit a video or audio file (not to exceed 3 minutes) showcasing any talent you want to share to Kenia Flores (kenia.flores at furman.edu<mailto:kenia.flores at furman.edu>) by July 10, 2020. Our esteemed panel of judges will pick the top three winners who will receive a prize and be featured during our Success Summit.

Think outside of the box! We invite you to submit recordings of you singing, dancing with descriptions, doing impressions, telling jokes, and anything else you can think up. This is meant to be fun, so don’t be too hard on yourself.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns. We wish each of you the best of luck, and we look forward to receiving your submissions by July 10.

Best,
Kenia

Kenia A. Flores
She/Her/Hers
Furman University ‘20
Department of Politics & International Affairs
2nd Vice President | National Association of Blind Students
(704) 476-6629
Kenia.flores at furman.edu