[NABS-L] question about textbooks for college

nesma aly nesmaaly123 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 00:58:48 UTC 2020

I guess what I’m trying to ask, is how long before the beginning of the
semester should I be emailing professors asking about books if they’re not
up on the Bookstore website keeping in mind the fact that the assistive
technology department is going to need two weeks to get books if they are
not available elsewhere.