[NABS-L] NABS Sweatshirts Now Available! Order Yours Today!

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 19:00:16 UTC 2020

Hello NABS friends and family,
During this lovely week of convention, the National Association of Blind
Students is proud to present a project months in the making!
NABS sweatshirts are now available; see below for more information.
Note: Sweatshirts are available in maroon, charcoal gray, and navy blue.
Hoodies come in adult sizes only; crew necks come in children sizes only.

Front of Sweatshirt:
Solid colored hoodie with a White rectangle at the top of the left breast
pocket area, which features black braille reading “FREEDOM”. Directly under
the white braille text box is a white liberty bell. The liberty bell
graphic contains the classic crack at the bottom, giving a historical look.
Directly below is the corresponding print word “FREEDOM" in all caps and
white text. It is written in a simple yet sharp font that stands up well
next to the graphics.

*Back of Sweatshirt:*
In white text, the sweatshirt reads "NATIONAL ASSOCIATION” on the first
line and “OF BLIND STUDENTS” on the line below. The lines utilize slightly
different sizes of the same font as the bottom line is larger in
an aesthetically pleasing manner. As the same font is used on both the
front and back of the sweatshirt, the seismic change slightly emphasizes
the bottom line and, subsequently, the pride we maintain in regards to our
identities as blind students.

Placing an Order:
Orders can be placed anytime between now and 12:00 PM EST on August 4th.
Don’t wait to place your order because NO extension will be available.
Orders for both adult sized hoodies and children sized crew necks can be
placed using the following link.

 bonfire.com/nabs-outerwear

Please note that a shipping charge will be applied to these orders. This
factor was taken into account when pricing our sweatshirts. We understand
that shipping costs are anything but convenient, so we thank you immensely
for your support in the midst of our first ever electronic convention!

We are so proud of these sweatshirts and all the work that went into making
them possible. Please share the link to purchase far and wide, and
encourage your friends and family, both inside and outside of the
Federation, to support NABS!
Any/all questions that pertain to NABS sweatshirts can be directed to me,
Elizabeth Rouse, using this email address or my personal phone number (563)
210-1854.
Thank you!
$Elizabeth$
--