[NABS-L] board position 4

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 22:26:17 UTC 2020

Hi All,

Thank you Kathryn for your detailed response outlining the rationale
behind the decisions made for the annual NABS business meeting & our
elections.  I support the decision made and the reasons presented.

I have heard a few times now the idea of having Student Division State
Presidents as delegates, but until there is a students division in all
52 affiliates, this would never be a fair method or respectful to all
NABS members because their voices might be lost using that kind of
system.

Thanks & I look forward to hearing the result of the Outgoing/Incoming
Board & Nominating committee for which student will fill this vacancy.

Justin Young
President, New York Association of Blind Students