[NABS-L] Best Blind Apps

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 12:30:49 UTC 2020

The two apps I use most on my iPhone, are bard mobile which lets me
download books from the NLS bard service.  That app is free and works
very well.  Also, I use voice dream reader that app is so cool.  It
costs $15, but is totally worth every penny.  You can easily download
books from bookshare, and project gutenberg.  You can also download
books from librivox if you want.  You can also use something like
dropbox to add audio books and listen to them through voice dream
reader.  Pandora would be good for listening to music.  Also, the
Elexa app or google assistant depending on if you have a google home
or similar smart speaker.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson