[NABS-L] Rhodes Scholarship

Gabriel Mendez-Frances mendezgabriel2000 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 18:46:14 UTC 2020

hey Rahul,

This is incredible! I don't know all that much about the Rhodes Scholarship
except for the name and I ended up watching the video and doing extensive
research on it. Thank you for helping put this together, it was absolutely
inspirational.

Cheers,
Gabriel Mendez-Frances
   Student   |   The University of Alabama in Huntsville
[image: linkedin icon] <https://www.linkedin.com/in/gmf/>
phone: 205-569-9852 | email: mendezgabriel2000 at gmail.com