[NABS-L] Books on Leadership

Harry Staley hstaley at nfbtx.org
Mon Jul 27 03:24:18 UTC 2020

Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win <https://www.theceolibrary.com/extreme-ownership-u-s-navy-seals-lead-win-3738.html>
The Dichotomy of Leadership: Balancing the Challenges of Extreme Ownership to Lead and Win <https://www.theceolibrary.com/the-dichotomy-of-leadership-balancing-the-challenges-of-extreme-ownership-to-lead-and-win-14582.html>
Beyond Band of Brothers: The War Memoirs of Major Dick Winters <https://www.theceolibrary.com/beyond-band-of-brothers-the-war-memoirs-of-major-dick-winters-14993.html>
Leaders Eat Last

How to Make Friends and Influence People

The Art of War

walking alone and marching to gather

Start With Why

Emotional Intelligence <https://www.amazon.com/dp/055380491X/?tag=sounexecbooks-20>