[NABS-L] Stats Class and Business Degree / Field Prep.

Ahbee Orton ahbeeorton at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 19 16:06:42 UTC 2020

Hi All,

I am pursuing a business administration degree with a concentration in management. What tech applications or tools should I get familiar with and/or other resources should I use to prepare myself for a statistics class and for working in and/or taking classes in business administration?
Thank you.

Blessings,
Ahbee

Vice President, Alabama Association of Blind Students
A Member of the National Federation of the Blind
“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.”
1 Corinthians 13:4-7 NIV