[NABS-L] Fwd: Interesting Reads.

Naim Abu-ElHawa nmabuelhawa at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 05:31:35 UTC 2020

Hi NABS Fam,
Hi folks. Below, I am forwarding a message I sent to another email
listserv, with links to some interesting reads. I understand us students
are rather busy these days, but a little bit of reading never hurt the
mind‘s flourishment. Well, I guess the proper wording is the brain‘s
flourishment. Please enjoy and if there are any complications with the
links, please do not hesitate to reach out. The Amazon link to the book, On
The Internet, is just a resource; I know the book is available in 19,472
alternative methods and formats. Maybe not that many. Anyway, please take
care, stay safe, and remain in good health always. Again, those are just
some interesting reads that some may or may not find of use. Many thanks
and much respect.
Sincerely,
Naim Muawia Abu-El Hawa