[NABS-L] You're Invited! Join the NABS Fundraising Committee on Sunday, May 10 at 9 PM EST

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Mon May 4 01:10:02 UTC 2020

Hello NABS family!
Were you stressing about missing out on the May NABS Fundraising Committee call? Well, wipe that worry away, and get ready to get in on all the money-making action.
Mark your calendars for Sunday, May 10 at 9 PM EST so that you don’t miss out on all the fundraising fun!
We’ll be discussing NABS sweatshirts, the 2020 NABS Walk-A-Thon, and brainstorming new ways to make our piggy banks squeal. You don’t want to miss this!
To join us, use the Zoom info below.
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687 <https://zoom.us/j/4678833687>
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)
Hope to hear your voice next week!
$Elizabeth$