[NABS-L] MNABS Movie Night, Friday, June 5th, at 7:00 PM CST

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Thu May 28 22:40:47 UTC 2020

Hey Students!

I hope all of you are staying safe and productive during these trying times and great job to everyone on completing another successful semester. The Minnesota Association of Blind Students is hosting a fun-filled virtual movie night on Friday, June 5th, at 7:00 PM CST and all of you are invited! We will be watching The Social Network, and yes, it is audio described, so mark your calendars and invite your friends. Please let me know if you are interested and I would be more than happy to provide the zoom details in order to call in. Thanks!

Best,
Matthew Gip
2nd Vice President | Minnesota Association of Blind Students
A Proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of Minnesota
matthewhgip at gmail.com
(559) 375-2068