[NABS-L] You're Invited: NABS Outreach Committee October Call--Sunday the 11th at 8:00 PM EDT!

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 18:00:19 UTC 2020

Hey NABSters!
We’re inviting you to take a break from your spooky season schedule to join
the NABS Outreach Committee for our next monthly call, taking place Sunday,
October 11th at 8:00 PM EDT.
We’ll be talking podcast, blog posts, and so much more. You won’t want to
miss it!
Join us using the following Zoom info:

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/4678833687

Meeting ID: 467 883 3687

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)

+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)

And as always, feel free to reach out with questions, comments, or concerns!
Be well,
Elizabeth
--
Elizabeth Rouse