[NABS-L] Outreach Committee October Call, Sunday at 8 PM EDT

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 18:00:00 UTC 2020

 Boo!!!!
Did we scare you? No?
Darn!
Well, we promise not to spook you too much at the October meeting of the
NABS Outreach Committee, happening this Sunday, October 11 at 8:00 PM EDT.
If you aren’t too scared to join in the fun, come and participate using the
following Zoom info.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/4678833687

Meeting ID: 467 883 3687

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)

+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)

Still not convinced? Check out the agenda for our call (pasted below) and
let the fun begin!

Housekeeping:

·      Ice breaker: If you carved a pumpkin today, what expression or image
would you choose to display to the world?

·       Put link to the GroupMe in the chat

1: Podcast Updates (Seyoon)

·      Current stats

·       College app ep recap

·       Accessible Fitness ep for November

·       Collect ideas for family/holiday ep

2: Blog Posts

·      The Student Slate: thestudentslate.wordpress.com, overview, answer
questions

·       Accessible fitness blog post

·       Partnership with DNI

·       Braille post for January