[NABS-L] CTABS 2020 virtual advocacy and leadership seminar

Rosario, Isabel M. rosarioi4 at southernct.edu
Mon Oct 12 15:14:25 UTC 2020

Hey NABSTERS!

I hope you all are having a great semester so far! The Connecticut Student Division would like to invite you to our 2020 Annual Business Meeting on October 31, from 2:00-5:00 PM EST. We will have an advocacy panel, a speaker from learning Ally‘s College success program, Michael Hinkston who is the author of thunder dog will also be joining us, we will have a breakout session, and fun trivia questions with prizes. We are also holding our 2020 CTABS Elections, which you do not have to stay for.  We would love for other states to join in on the fun!
If you are interested in joining us, please register with the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf5kRZ0OJT32M4h6wh1ETqgXy3gA0QQlVhY-UiLOre-LEUlRQ/viewform

Best Regards,
Isabel Rosario
President| Connecticut Association of blind students
http://www.nfbct.org/ct-chapters/connecticut-association-of-blind-students
Email: rosarioi4 at southernct.edu
Direct phone: 203-993-3045