[NABS-L] You're Invited! September Outreach Committee Call, Sunday, Sep 13 at 8 PM EDT!

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 18:39:30 UTC 2020

Hello NABS friends and family!
We hope this message finds you safe, healthy, and relaxed on this lovely
holiday weekend.
When you’re ready to look ahead to the coming week, we’d love it if you’d
plan to join us Sunday, September 13, at 8 PM EDT for the September
Outreach Committee call.
Your voices and ideas are what keep our movement in motion, after all.
Join us using the following Zoom information, and, as always, feel free to
reach out with questions!

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/4678833687

Meeting ID: 467 883 3687

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)

+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)
Be well,
Elizabeth
--