[NABS-L] Final Reminder: NABS September Outreach Committee Meeting, Tomorrow at 8 PM EDT

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 17:00:15 UTC 2020

Hey NABSters!
We hope this message finds you safe and healthy during the uncharted
territory known as 2020.
Although we all find ourselves busy during this back-to-school adjustment,
we’re still hoping you’ll join us for the September Outreach Committee
call, taking place on Sunday the 13th at 8 PM EDT.
Check out the agenda pasted below and attached for convenience, and if you
like what you read, use the following Zoom info to join in the fun!

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/4678833687

Meeting ID: 467 883 3687

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)

+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)

Agenda:

Housekeeping:

·

Attendance

·

 Ice

breaker

·

 Submit

info to chat for the roster

Business:

1: Podcast Updates (Seyoon)

·

Oct podcast update

·

 Current

stats

·

 November

episode ideas?

2: Blog post (Nina/Elizabeth)

·

Sept blog post overview

·

 Oct blog

post overview/idea collection

·

 Ideas for

future blog posts?

·

 Who is

interested in helping with these posts?

·

 Idea

about partnering with the DNI committee for a blog post or series of posts

3: Meet the Blind Month (Oct) (Nina)

·

Any ideas for incorporating this into our

initiatives?
Hope to hear your voice on Sunday night!
Elizabeth :)

--
Elizabeth Rouse
She/her/hers