[NABS-L] Research articles with JAWS

jenandnixon at gmail.com jenandnixon at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 18:32:08 UTC 2020

I read it in Adobe acrobat, which is my default PDF program to use, and it loads fine; however, I have never "skimmed" articles or anything before in PDF. The document is reading fine from just reading the two documents as the files are pretty large (both of them are). It is never a smart idea to open it up in a web browser, as it makes it bit harder to navigate with JAWS best to purchase the Adobe Acrobat software (I did as I read a TON loads of PDF files; both work and home, etc). However, I know cost can be a concern as a student.

This is the best I can help you!

Jen