[NABS-L] SAT general examination

Gene Kim gene.sh.kim at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 19:45:54 UTC 2020

Hey Aarush,

This may not be as helpful since I took it two years ago during very
different circumstances than today, but I worked with my school
administrator to arrange specific accommodations that would work for me
(i.e. rather than the College Board giving me a list of things I could do,
I outlined and proposed to them what would work best for me and they
approved it). I had access to a computer with JAWS to do scratchwork for
the math/reading sections and for writing in the essay section. For the
multiple choice I had a scribe read me the questions and record my
accommodations differently, when you're asking for approval to receive
accommodations, you should be able to propose to them a set of procedures
that works best for you/you'd feel most comfortable with.

Good luck working out the logistics and with the exam when you eventually
take it!

Kindly,
Gene