[NABS-L] Time for Some Music!

Julia LaGrand julialagrand at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 20:16:48 UTC 2021

Dear students,
  I am a fairly new member of NABS. I am from Grand Rapids, Michigan and am a junior in high school. I am also a passionate classical violinist, and I've noticed that there aren't all that many of us. I may be looking in the wrong places, but I am writing a research paper that analyzes the intersections of disability and classical music. Among other things, I am gathering responses from various people through the form below. Whether you are a musician or not, whether you hate classical music or love it, your response to the following form is welcome and appreciated.
Thank you very much for your valuable time,
Julia LaGrand
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc4qngqxuLctnbHVfgY0bxb9dJ7X95W-nkd_jmufgiuNA3Igw/viewform?usp=sf_link