[NABS-L] The Ohio Association of Blind Students Brings You TwoBlind Brothers!

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Wed Apr 7 04:13:48 UTC 2021

Thank you for pointing this out. I've given up trying to get people to
realize how problematic FFB is, because they're quite invasive. Nothing
was more telling than watching a company like Aira try to explain why
FFB representation is on their board, and then make it sound like this
is in the name of being inclusive of all ideas and outlooks.