[NABS-L] South east game night, a game Night that you Don’t wanna miss!

Qualik Ford QSFord at outlook.com
Mon Apr 19 10:02:39 UTC 2021

Southeast Game Night

The Southeast Colaberation invites you to a fun-filled afternoon of networking and games on Saturday, April 24th, from 3-5 PM EST. This dynamic is hosted by the students boards of the Maryland, Georgia, Alabama, and South Carolina student divisions, and we are bringing a lot of energy to this event. You don’t want to miss our engaging time of philosophy discussions followed by rounds of song trivia and 5-Second Rule.

​And where might this be held? On our favorite virtual platform: Zoom. And even better, the event is free to attend. We’d love for you to come join us. And who knows? You may even win one of the prizes.

Zoom Link:

https://zoom.us/j/95606203998

“The Power to change the world comes from the power to change ourselves.“