[NABS-L] Interviewing for final project on race and racism

Naim Abu-ElHawa nmabuelhawa at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 05:04:14 UTC 2021

Hi. I was trying to figure out how to reply off list, but I would
definitely be interested as well. I am Naim Muawia Abu-El Hawa, an
undergraduate student at George Mason University studying global affairs
with a concentration in the Middle East. I can be reached either via phone
or email. Preferably via phone to expedite the process at: (202) 848-8932.
Otherwise via email at this email address: NMAbuelhawa at gmail.com. Many
thanks and much respect.
Sincerely,
Naim Muawia Abu-El Hawa