[NABS-L] Paid remote internship promoting international education in the disability community

MIUSA Clearinghouse clearinghouse at miusa.org
Wed Apr 28 15:00:00 UTC 2021

Dear NABS,

Good morning! I’m hoping that some of you will apply for this amazing
opportunity.

The National Clearinghouse on Disability and Exchange (NCDE) announces the
second annual Access to Exchange Externship. This is an opportunity for a
young person interested in:

   -

   a remote internship with Mobility International USA including a stipend,
   -

   learning more about a career in international education,
   -

   and increasing the participation of people with disabilities in study or
   volunteer abroad.

We strongly prefer applications from people with disabilities who
themselves have studied or volunteered abroad in some capacity. I am also
really excited to share that this year we are offering five externships for
U.S. individuals, and another five externships for international non-U.S.
individuals.

Please share widely with your networks. Applications are due by 11:59 PM
PDT May 21, which is a Friday. Here is the press release
<https://www.miusa.org/news/externship2021>, which links to separate
information, requirements and applications for U.S. and non-U.S.
applicants. Here is what our externs did last year.
<https://www.miusa.org/news/externs2020>

Best

Justin Harford (he/him/his)

Program Coordinator (NCDE)