[NABS-L] Seeking blind journalists

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 01:32:24 UTC 2021

Hey folks,

Three emails from me in one day? That's a lot. As you may be aware,
I'm an aspiring journalist, hoping to focus on disability issues and
minority rights. I believe journalism will be a great platform for
advancing dialogue and raising awareness of blindness issues, among
other things. Maybe I'm an idealist for believing in deliberative
democracy, especially given the hyper-polarization in this country,
but I really do think that information (and the education that comes
with it) will be beneficial to all.

Anyway, I would really appreciate it if you could pass my email
address along to any blind journalists you know. I have lots of
questions, which I guess makes sense. Thanks.

Aloha,
Cricket

--
Cricket X. Bidleman (she/her/hers)