[NABS-L] Goal Setting with the Iowa Association of Blind students!

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 03:50:11 UTC 2021

Are you a student?

Do you have goals for your future?

Do you need some more practice setting goals for yourself?

Have you ever wondered what goes on at a membership meeting of the Iowa
association of Blind Students?

If you answered “Yes!” to any of these questions, have I got news for you!

This coming Monday, March 8th, at 8:00 PM EST, the Iowa Association of
Blind Students will be hosting a membership call all about setting SMART
goals.

We plan to begin by listening to the January episode of the NABS Now
Podcast before moving into a discussion surrounding some of our personal
and professional goals.

Consider yourself invited! You can join in the fun using the following info:

Topic: IABS March Membership Meeting

Time: Mar 8, 2021 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/97134034329?pwd=THRvMUlwR2ptZTM4dWxGR2xFMWJaUT09

Meeting ID: 971 3403 4329

Passcode: 800877

One tap mobile

+13462487799,,97134034329# US (Houston)

+12532158782,,97134034329# US (Tacoma)

Feel free to reach out if you’ve got questions before Monday.

See you there!

Elizabeth
--
Elizabeth Rouse