[NABS-L] March Blog Post: The Real Experts on Blindness by Justin MH Salisbury

Nina Marranca ninam0814 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 01:36:52 UTC 2021

Hey, NABS family!

It's March 15th, and you know what that means-- new blog post!

This month, we here from Justin Salisbury who offers a unique perspective on our strength as a movement and the knowledge we possess as a result.

Check it out below!

<https://thestudentslate.wordpress.com/2021/03/15/the-real-experts-on-blindness-by-justin-mh-salisbury/>

https://thestudentslate.wordpress.com/2021/03/15/the-real-experts-on-blindness-by-justin-mh-salisbury/

Happy reading, and thank you, Justin, for your contribution! :)

Best,

Nina

Nina Marranca
She/her/hers
Board Member | National Association of Blind Students
Chair | Outreach Committee
President | New York Association of Blind Students
ninam0814 at gmail.com

A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.nabslink.org