[NABS-L] NFB of SC Talent Show, Last Day!

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 10:10:30 UTC 2021

Hi Federation Family & Friends!

If you have already voted in the National Federation of the Blind of SC
Talent Show, we certainly appreciate your votes! If not you still have time,
Today (3/20/2021) ending at 2:00 PM Eastern is the last day for voting!
Please go to the below link and take a listen to the contestants and then
cast your vote. When you donate $25 using secure Pay Pal, your contestant
will receive 25 votes. Also, be sure to put the Contestant number on your
Pay Pal donation.

https://nfbofsc.org/publications/

Do you have a smart phone, tablet ETC! How would you like to be able to look
at your calendar on your phone for upcoming events for the NFB of SC?   Are
if you are at your desk and wondering do I have any events scheduled today
for the NFB of SC? Well, we have something that you will really like! Below
is a link to the NFB of SC Google Calendar that you can subscribe to for
upcoming events without having to visit our fabulous NFB of SC website to
check the Events Calendar. Below is the link in which you will need to
subscribe to the Events Calendar on your smart phone or computer.

<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nfbsouthcarolina%40gmail.com/priv
ate-4df60c862f41a1d9bf2e25ed4a6af1f2/basic.ics>