[NABS-L] Announcing the Winners of the #StudentAccessMoments Competition

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Wed Mar 24 16:57:53 UTC 2021

Hi Sami,

These videos have been passed off to our national office so that we can use them in public education materials as we see fit.

Those videos are public on Facebook, so you can use the links from my email (the one to which you responded) to watch the videos.

Hope that helps!

Justin

Justin Mark Hideaki Salisbury
he/him/his

Second Vice President | National Association of Blind Students
   A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
(808) 797-8606
president at alumni.ecu.edu | www.nabslink.org

If you need help with a current accessibility barrier in school, visit: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeXoK5sWCpBjvAu4EMOANUufEoJPyUlu4QeJnMB6pIdeohmsg/viewform

If you have a story about an accessibility barrier you faced in higher education, please tell your story here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf68TacBetKMAHZcMhGJLmYgeWDIjjpSm9Sz1OUwYKxzsIEAg/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1