[NABS-L] How To Stop Jaws from Reading All Punctuations

Cricket Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 13:02:02 UTC 2021

Hi,

It’s your friendly neighborhood jaws private beta tester here. if you go to the jaws window and press alt, you should hear options. Press the down arrow until you get to voices, then right arrow once to voice adjustment, then press enter. Navigate the different options with tab. You’ll eventually get to voice rate. Arrow to the right speed. The next tab over is punctuation level. Yours is probably on all right now. Try changing it to most. Hope this helps.

—CXB

Sent from my iPhone