[NABS-L] Is Top Hat Accessible?

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 19:26:02 UTC 2021

Hi!
I’m glad that my information is helpful! Mind you, I have not taken
Echonomics yet. That’s why I explained it from my point of view which
happens to be from the perspective of a student in a foriegn language
class. I don’t know how Top Hat and math mix. I also don’t know how Top Hat
will mix with graphics that pertain to Echonomics. However, if it didn’t
mix well with Spanish vocabulary, I think it will have other simular areas
as well. But I totally understand the switch since I also have JAWS and
have used it for years before I ever touched NVDA. But I think you’ll do ok
with NVDA. Go to
NVDA.org
If I remember their website correctly. You should find everything you need
there. You can also google up NVDA or Nonvisual Desktop Access and find it
that way as well. I hope this helps!
Kendra

Sent from Gmail Mobile