[NABS-L] Listen to this Month's Episode of the NABS NOW Podcast: A Beginners Guide to Credit Cards

Seyoon Choi schoi09 at outlook.com
Sun May 2 03:00:54 UTC 2021

Hey, NABSters,

I hope you final few stretch of the semester is going well. The NABS outreach committee invites you to pause your busy life and press play on our latest episode of this month’s NABS Now podcast to learn all things credit cards, maximizing your usage, and for productive discussions from our fellow students on their best credit card tips.

Listen on:
NABS website: https://nabslink.org/content/listen-our-nabs-now-
https://nabslink.org/content/listen-our-nabs-now-podcast
Apple Podcast, be sure to follow us for more episodes:
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/nabs-now-podcast/id1507437256
Spotify:
https://open.spotify.com/show/47rJlZrFHD4EIqvgLRNhHM
Google Podcast:
https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy8xYWRjNWZmNC9wb2RjYXN0L3Jzcw%3D%3D<https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy8xYWRjNWZmNC9wb2RjYXN0L3Jzcw==>
Overcast:
https://overcast.fm/itunes1507437256/nabs-now-podcast

Happy listening!

Warmly
Seyoon

Seyoon Choi, he/him/his
President: Missouri Association of Blind Students
Co-chair | Outreach Committee
National Association of Blind Students
schoi09 at outlook.com<mailto:schoi09 at outlook.com>
(314) 650-8306