[NABS-L] Maryland membership call open to all

Qualik Ford QSFord at outlook.com
Sat May 8 18:53:28 UTC 2021

May I have your attention please,
Will the Maryland students please stand up?
I repeat will the real Maryland students please stand up, because on Tuesday, May 18 at 7 PM Eastern the Maryland Association of blind students  comes at you with the most informational of events. That’s right, our quarterly membership call. This call will be centered around entrepreneurship, leadership, and giving back to your committee. We are delighted to host Cody Laplante. This is an event that is a must see not only because Cody is an amazing human being, but because he is just like us, a blind person looking for new innovative ways to spread knowledge, happiness, and confidence. Please check out Cody‘s bio below and consider attending this highly informational and interactive event.

Cody M. Laplante M.S.Ed, TVI is a certified Teacher of Students with Visual Impairments with a Master's degree in Assistive Technology. Cody has worked for the past 5 years revolutionizing how assistive technology is taught in the field of blindness and visual impairments. With a focus on learning theory, and instructional coaching, Cody's personal vision is to live in a world in which all people with visual impairments can use a computer.

https://zoom.us/j/95606203998

“The Power to change the world comes from the power to change ourselves.“