[NABS-L] Come All to the May Membership Call!

Trisha Kulkarni, National Student President nabs.president at gmail.com
Mon May 17 17:48:35 UTC 2021

What's Up Students,

My oh my, we are more than midway through May today! You know what that
means NABS? Many of us are finishing up our semesters and wrapping up a
truly eventful year of school. That is why we are pleased to invite you to
join us on Sunday, May 23rd at 9:00 pm Eastern 6:00 pm Pacific for a school
year unwind.

Come celebrate your tremendous school accomplishments while setting goals
for the upcoming months. If you've finished your semester, it will be a
great place to hang out and share your relief, or if you are still smack in
the middle of the finals grind, it will be a great study break. NABS is all
about students supporting students, and this month's membership call will be
fun for all!

Join Zoom Meeting

 <https://zoom.us/j/4678833687> https://zoom.us/j/4678833687

Meeting ID: 467 883 3687

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)

Can't wait to see you there!

Yours,

Trisha Kulkarni

President | National Association of Blinds Students

A Proud Division of the National Federation of the Blind

www.nabslink.org