[nagdu] GDB and travelling in New York

Ted Shelly tshelly at optonline.net
Thu Dec 4 01:04:32 UTC 2008

Tracey,

Thanks for all the information.  There are so many things to consider when
choosing a guide dog provider.  I'm just going to have to look at all the
factors, make my best guess and go for it.  I've learned an awful lot
already being on this list and I appreciate all the words of encouragement.

Best,

Ted